Come to UCN's Auction Night May 30, 2015!
"Finding Good Fortune, Funding Our Future"
By Leigh Hoftiezer, Auction Chair
UCN's Auction Team, consisting of yours truly, Ginny Chiaverina, Dean Johnson and Ruth Duenk, is excited to announce this year's auction planning is moving right along. To help cover costs we are selling entrance tickets, but you get so much for so little: live musical entertainment, delicious food and soda for all and supervised childcare for the little ones. Beer and wine will be available for purchase to consume at the auction as well. Adult tickets (age 16 and up) are $20 at the door or $15 now through May 29. Children's tickets are $5. Be sure to check this website again as we will begin listing auction items for sale very soon.
Saturday, May 30, 2015 in the upper level of Unitarian Church North (UCN). The doors will open at 4:45 p.m.
Violinist Linda Binder and friends will provide fantastic live musical entertainment until the live auction starts, at 6:30. This year we will have five different auction categories as described below.
- Live Auction – higher priced events, vacations, tickets, professional assistance, etc.
- Silent Auction – mid-range items, with a low minimum bid to start you off.
- Raffle – lower cost items. It only takes one ticket to win, but you can increase your chances by buying several. Discounts for up to 50 tickets purchased will be applied.
- Poster Parties – home events such as game nights, dinners and wine tastings
- Wine pull – a drawing for bottles of wine valued at $10 minimum per bottle. Buy a $10 ticket and take a chance at winning a higher-value bottle to enjoy or give away!