A Cash Calendar is a quick and simple means of raising money, with minimal effort. A cardstock calendar is created with a detachable registration form, then sold. Prize dates are indicated on the calendar and prizes are designated for each date.
- Each raffle ticket for our cash calendar will cost $20.
- Each raffle ticket will be entered in 140 cash prize drawings from Nov. 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018. Cash prizes are $40, $100, $250 or $500 on selected dates. There is a grand total of $7,450 in prizes. Once a ticket is pulled to win, it is returned to the raffle bin so it may be a winner multiple times!
- It is a simple and easy process: beginning Sept. 1, UCN members may pick up a supply of raffle tickets to purchase for yourself or for others as gifts and/or to sell to friends, family and co-workers.
- The purchaser will have to fill out their contact information on the detachable bottom portion for EACH ticket they purchase. That portion is returned to UCN and is not valid unless accompanied by payment.
- The seller is asked to put their name on the raffle ticket (where designated) because for every 10 tickets sold, you will be given one for free!
If we do not sell a minimum of 460 raffle ticket calendars by October 24, we have the right to cancel the fundraiser and return all funds. This means each UCN adult member is being asked to sell a minimum of 4 tickets.
- Our very achievable goal is to sell 950 tickets, or 10 per adult. This would raise $9,250, net!
- Payment will be in U.S. funds but can be mailed anywhere in the world.