How can the unifying powers of sunlight and water, as sacred gifts, bring people of faith and spirituality together to build relationships, strengthen community, and care for Earth, our common home.
- Milwaukee 53206 film screening March 17 February 12, 2018
- Join us for Contra Dancing on Nov. 11 November 6, 2017
- Cash Calendar Raffle – Tickets Available Sept. 1 August 16, 2017
- “Hidden Impacts of Segregation in Ozaukee” presentation July 23 July 19, 2017
- Earth Day Family Festival April 22 April 17, 2017
I joined UCN because I longed for a community of passionate people, that celebrated diversity of all types and worked to create a more just world for all. I have become much more engaged over the years because the people of UCN inspire me to greatness and Sunday morning feeds my soul, grounds me and energizes my spirit.
Growing up, it bothered me that I was ‘taught’ what to believe and told to memorize and recite those beliefs (Nicene Creed, etc.). It seemed such an inauthentic way to express a person’s deep spiritual beliefs. College exposure to world religions and philosophy reinforced those feelings. At UCN I found a place where I can question and explore freely in community with other seekers who are committed to ethical living.
"I have found in UCN, a church community that supports a moral lifestyle and explores a deeper meaning of faith while promoting diversity as a strength."