Children’s Holiday Pageant
This year the children will perform an adaptation of the book, “The Latke Who Couldn’t Stop Screaming: A Christmas Story.” Please join us as we continue to focus on abundance during this hopeful, Holiday season.
- Join us for Contra Dancing on Nov. 11 November 6, 2017
- Cash Calendar Raffle – Tickets Available Sept. 1 August 16, 2017
- “Hidden Impacts of Segregation in Ozaukee” presentation July 23 July 19, 2017
- Earth Day Family Festival April 22 April 17, 2017
- Bruce Knotts discusses “United Nations Work in a Time of Increasing Nationalism” February 11, 2017
I joined UCN because I longed for a community of passionate people, that celebrated diversity of all types and worked to create a more just world for all. I have become much more engaged over the years because the people of UCN inspire me to greatness and Sunday morning feeds my soul, grounds me and energizes my spirit.
Growing up, it bothered me that I was ‘taught’ what to believe and told to memorize and recite those beliefs (Nicene Creed, etc.). It seemed such an inauthentic way to express a person’s deep spiritual beliefs. College exposure to world religions and philosophy reinforced those feelings. At UCN I found a place where I can question and explore freely in community with other seekers who are committed to ethical living.
"I have found in UCN, a church community that supports a moral lifestyle and explores a deeper meaning of faith while promoting diversity as a strength."